How long do you go without charge your bb.. I have to charge my bb everyday? is that right? this is my first bb
    02-25-09 01:13 AM
    It really varies from person to person because of the differences in applications running and how much time is spent on the phone, texting, online and emailing. I don't think that charging it every day is that unusual or excessive at all. I wouldn't worry about it. This is my first BB too

~Jazzi~

02-25-09 01:16 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CB Nation!

I charge my BB everynight as well. As for it being normal... You didn't state how much you use your BB for internet, voice calls, music, games, etc. It all depends on how much you use it, and how you use it!

You have a great BB as well! Very functional, fun, and easy to use! You will never want to go back to a normal phone again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:17 AM
    I can go maybe 1.5 days, but I'd be getting pretty low and it's better to keep the BB charged than let it get low too much. It's not good for the Li-Ion cells when it gets really low.

02-25-09 01:19 AM
    Everyday is about normal really....Actually the best thing to do is keep it pretty charged up. If it falls to low or drains completely you are asking for trouble. I charge mine nightly...
    02-25-09 01:20 AM
    LOL I'm on my bb all the time. I'm addicated to this litte thing.. better the my MQ that had tons of probs
    02-25-09 01:55 AM
    LOL I'm on my bb all the time. I'm addicated to this litte thing.. better the my MQ that had tons of probs
    LOL! I forgot to mention that once you join the CB site, you may have to charge your battery even more than you do now!

02-25-09 07:06 AM
    I get about 2 days on mine but it depends on usage. My daughter gets about a day on hers but is a pretty heavy user.
    02-25-09 08:10 AM
    I get about two days from a full charge with about medium/heavy usage. But I charge it every night just incase.

02-25-09 08:27 AM
    I typically have to charge once or twice a day, depending on my usage. I spend a lot of uptime posting and messengering, so the extra charge is pretty common, I don't like to get under 25% power if I can avoid it.

02-25-09 08:53 AM
    I charge mine every night. That is with medium to heavy use. However, last night, I put it on charger like normal and when I got it this morning, it wasn't charged. It wasn't any lower, but normally it has full charge. I don't know what happened. I hope my battery isn't effed up, I just got mine like 2 weeks ago! Anyone else have that happen?
    02-25-09 09:16 AM
    I also get abot 1.5 to 2 days.. Was wondering if its possible to overcharge? Say your at 50% and charge at bedtime say 10pm wake up at 6am.. Dosnt take that long to get to 100% ..does the device stop taking charge when full?

Thanks

02-25-09 11:40 AM
    How long do you go without charge your bb.. I have to charge my bb everyday? is that right? this is my first bb
    I charge mine every other day.
    02-25-09 11:42 AM
    I also get abot 1.5 to 2 days.. Was wondering if its possible to overcharge? Say your at 50% and charge at bedtime say 10pm wake up at 6am.. Dosnt take that long to get to 100% ..does the device stop taking charge when full?

Thanks

Can't overcharge your BB if it's working properly, it will stop charging when it is fully charged, as evidenced by the change in icon (lightning bolt goes away).
    02-25-09 01:16 PM
    Can't overcharge your BB if it's working properly, it will stop charging when it is fully charged, as evidenced by the change in icon (lightning bolt goes away).
    lol.... thanks... I just PM'd Tremortality saying i posted in here with no reply, he answered, i come back here and you answered...

you guys rock.. thanks again for your time...
    02-25-09 01:22 PM
    lol.... thanks... I just PM'd Tremortality saying i posted in here with no reply, he answered, i come back here and you answered...

you guys rock.. thanks again for your time...
    I do believe that he and I answered almost identically though mine was a bit winded lol - I hate that......
    02-25-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD