Hey guys,

I took apart my 8830's about a million times. But I'm not sure how to do so for the 8330, and I can't seem to type in the right thing to search for on YouTube. I have the silver Verizon one, and I just want it to be all black. Should I buy one from eBay, or is there any other place that you guys prefer to deal with?

Thanks!
    02-22-09 11:24 AM
    Cellular Accessories - HTC, Tools, 3G, Nokia, Sony, Accessories Store, Motorola, Mobiado, Apple, Samsun has housings for your device. I believe there is a video in the tips section or perhaps the blogs section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:34 AM
    Just make sure you order extra screws when you get your black housing, I tightened my screw too much and broke it. Luckily I had 3 days in my 30 day period left to return the phone. The only other issue I found putting the black housing on is I got a crap-load of dust under the screen. If I new a way to avoid this I would order new screws and put the housing on again...
    02-22-09 12:13 PM
    02-22-09 12:15 PM
    I'm in the process of converting mine to all black also, can't wait!
    02-22-09 12:17 PM
    Cnn.cn has everything you need! I ordered the all black faceplate and black trackball but should have gotten the trackball for the G1. Also has a video tutorials section. Good luck!
    02-22-09 03:22 PM
    See, I already did that to my last BB, the 8830 World Phone. I just got a Sprint one as a donor, and just used all the best parts from either phone. So the actual assembly should roll through easily..
    02-23-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD