I was sitting in class last night, with the phone set to quiet. My emails, mms, and sms all came through with just my BerryBuzz led's flashing to let me know i missed something. But when someone called, it vibrated all over the table. I grabbed it quick, tried to silence the call using the volume toggle switch....and it worked, but I had to silence it EVERY TIME IT RANG. I checked all my settings to make sure there wasn't some option I missed....but not making any sense out of why it would vibrate at all when set to quiet, or even only with incoming calls. Anyone having this problem with BBuzz?
    03-26-09 10:18 AM
    Not for nothing, but shouldn't you have the phone off when you're in class anyway?

Just a thought.
    03-26-09 10:28 AM
    You might want to go into editing your quiet profile.
    See what it says at the top for out of holster and then also for in holster.
    It should be set to none for it to truly be quiet.

When I have mine on quiet it is actually quiet.
    Except for my one profile exception which I haven't figured out how to
    get around that when I put it on quiet.
    03-26-09 10:36 AM
    Was it vibrating as the call came in? Or could it have been the reminder letting you know you missed a call?
    03-26-09 10:38 AM
    Mmmm...figured it out. I was overlooking the obvious (as it usually goes). But thanks for the replies everyone!
    p.s..I have it on during class because I figure a little flashing light won't bother anyone...if anything, they ask 'how'd you get your led blue like that???'
    03-26-09 10:46 AM
    Mmmm...figured it out. I was overlooking the obvious (as it usually goes). But thanks for the replies everyone!
    p.s..I have it on during class because I figure a little flashing light won't bother anyone...if anything, they ask 'how'd you get your led blue like that???'
    LOL, I know what you mean! BerryBuzz is the only application that I have actually paid for on my Berry, and I have received so many comments on it that I feel like a spokesperson for them. I should be getting commission for all the referals!
    03-26-09 10:51 AM
    I actually have this same problem! what did you do to fix it???
    03-26-09 10:52 AM
    I actually have this same problem! what did you do to fix it???
    Go to options--BerryBuzz--scroll to the bottom 'incoming call' portion and disable the 'vibrate while ringing'. Put it to off. Kind of annoying if you have to switch that every time you want to change profiles...but ah well. What'cha gonna do? Hope this helps!
    03-26-09 11:18 AM
    Yeah I have acutally both BerryBuzz and VibnRing and both screw up the quiet profile.... Doesn't look like there is a fix for this.
    03-26-09 11:49 AM
    I love BerryBuzz for all the colors and options but I still have all the same issues that have been brought up before. For instance, the red LED flash before the customized color for SMS and the real kicker is sometimes (I believe when I get an email and SMS/MMS at the same time) the LED will stay on the customized color and very quickly strobe the stock color........then I have to go into the BerryBuzz options, change the color, save, then change it back and it will turn off...

Luckily I found an online coupon and paid just under $3 for the program so I can't be too upset about it.
    03-26-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD