Hey guise,

Sorry if this is in a sticky but I'm kind of in a bind...I have to return my whack curve today (tmobile sent me a replacement), and i have a bunch of contacts and notepad docs and calander dates I wanted to save...wondering if there was a way to back them up. Last time I tried to access the phone via USB it wasn;'t working, said there wasn't enough power from the usb source? It was hooked up to the comp directly...

anyways if there was a way to back it up to SD card that would be ideal. Thanks for the help!

- Mike
    04-01-08 03:15 PM
    you can back it up on your desktop manager and then restore it on your new phone
    04-01-08 03:20 PM
    is there anyway to put it on the SD card?
    04-01-08 04:04 PM
    You can only save it on a media card AFTER you have used the Data Manager to backup the files

Since you mentioned that usb connection is problematic, I suggest installing the DM to another computer and do the backup there

How old is your computer? Just wanted to know coz I've seen a lot of folks lately having problems connecting through usb and I'm guessing one of the culprits is having the old usb version. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 04:29 PM
    I had tried it on numerous computers, so I'm guessing it's an issue with the phone. Maybe a setting I have off?
    04-01-08 04:54 PM
    Go to OPTIONS - MEDIA CARD. Make sure MEDIA CART SUPPORT is on and ENABLE MASS STORAGE MODE to yes.

04-01-08 05:02 PM
    do you have a link to the blackberry software by any chance?
    04-02-08 12:09 PM
    The data manager software? You can get it from your wireless company's website. Its better if you get it straight from your own wireless provider because each one of them has their own version of that same software.

I'm with Tmobile and if you are then I can help you more on where to get it.

04-02-08 12:15 PM
    yes I'm tmobile as well
    04-02-08 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD