i have tried to back my curve 8310 up 3 times now and i keep receiving a error message after it backsup the service books it says error backing up database??
    12-31-08 09:12 AM
    Under the advanced section of the back up, on the right (in DM) scroll to the service book DB and clear it, then try again
    12-31-08 09:19 AM
    12-31-08 10:40 AM
    i did the advance options clear of the service book now i can't see the browser icon on my home. i held down the menu key to bring up the short cut browser icon but when i press it is says this... your device does not currently have any browser config. service book entries. pleasecontact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. is there anyway to get this back without contacting verizon?
    12-31-08 10:52 AM
    i did the advance options clear of the service book now i can't see the browser icon on my home. i held down the menu key to bring up the short cut browser icon but when i press it is says this... your device does not currently have any browser config. service book entries. pleasecontact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. is there anyway to get this back without contacting verizon?
    12-31-08 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD