I am a newbie and just stumbling on my own two feet here....

Can someone please tell me why, when I sync does my background disappear and the standard pic for the theme come back?

Also, is there a way to have the camera save photos on my memory card instead of on my bb?

How do you save a picture after rotating it? My pictures keep reverting back!

Thanks in advance for your help!
    07-28-08 11:50 PM
    My background picture does the same but only when it is a picture that was saved to the phone if it is a pre loaded pic it stays.

To save pics to your card you need to activate the Mass Storage Mode. I can recall how to do this but I will post it once I am able to figure it out.
    07-29-08 12:06 AM
    Your wallpaper will change to the default when connect with USB if your current wallpaper is stored on your media card - to prevent this, move the file to your device memory. To save pics to mem card from camera - go to Options when in the camera and change the option to always save to memory card.
    07-29-08 12:08 AM
    I answered a thread with this same exact problem 2 hours ago. Please try and search before posting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/dis...llpaper-56318/
    07-29-08 12:09 AM
    thanks everyone for answering......

I will definitely try searching next time.

I did search my 3rd question:
    can you rotate a picture taken with the BB camera and found no answer. (I cannot post URLs yet)

ANYONE have any ideas?
    07-29-08 01:12 PM
    thanks everyone for answering......

I will definitely try searching next time.

I did search my 3rd question:
    can you rotate a picture taken with the BB camera and found no answer. (I cannot post URLs yet)

ANYONE have any ideas?
    Not natively. There could be a third party app that does it.
    07-29-08 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD