Hey everyone. Well... I was dealing with the dear ol Key Store password stuff while trying to add my email. So..... I connected my device, backed it up... tried the 10th time with the password, it wiped the phone. No biggie. I connect the phone, restore everything. Everything is back except for my browser stuff. Nothing is there. Even the add personal email icon, all that stuff is gone. Its just like it was before I called AT&T to have my internet package added to the phone.

So... what should the next step be?
    12-14-08 10:27 AM
    try provisioning the phone again, I have never wiped a phone but I am pretty sure that when you wipe a phone I think it goes back to its very basic settings

so try provisioning it then reregistaring it with your mobile network
    12-14-08 10:32 AM
    Well, I guess I wasnt patient enough. I set my phone down to go do a couple things, came back, and its now magically there. Thats kinda weird!

And once again, sorry to everyone that has been helping me with all my posts recently. I'm just new to this whole blackberry world and trying to figure out all the little things.
    12-14-08 10:32 AM
    Failing to get the password correct resulting in wiping all of the personal information and settings from your device.

The restore should have replaced everything, including your Browser Bookmarks. If you belive information is not present, use Advanced Restore to locate and restore the eight Browser specific database files.
    12-14-08 10:38 AM
    Its all back now. I just didnt give it time.
    12-14-08 10:48 AM
    thats one thing that i really had to get used to I am a fairly new BB user, these deivces are not like your typical cell phone, if they are wiped or activated for the fist time it can sometime take a while for it to be 100 percent activated
    12-14-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD