I'm new to BBs and have set up 2 e-mail accounts. One is my home e-mail and the other is my office e-mail. Am I missing anything by not setting up a Blackberry e-mail account?
    03-19-08 05:06 PM
    Your BlackBerry account is the one that directly connects to your device. Your home and office mail should be filtered for spam and forwarded to the bb address.

Keep that address private. The last thing you want is a flood of spam finding you.
    03-19-08 05:18 PM
    I had a question about how email works. You said to forward mail from your home/office email to your bb.net email address, which I understand. However this brings up two questions for me:

1. is it possible to set it up so that if you delete the mail on your BB that it deletes it in your gmail account (for example)

2. When you reply to an email that comes in, does it have the reply from address as your BB.net address or the address that it came in to, such as gmail?
    03-19-08 07:25 PM
    i set up my emails through my BIS, so i have separateemail boxes for each of my different emails.. and use my @att.blackberry.net address as my @crackberry address.

I forward my @crackberry.com to my @bb.net

Then i have setup the reply to address for my @bb.net as @crackberry.com

that way i can send and receive mail using cb.com!!!
    03-19-08 07:29 PM
    When you deleting from the BB you see the options of Delete from Mailbox And Handheld or Delete from handheld or Cancel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 07:40 PM
    You can actually going to your email box, then go to options then Email Reconciliation. If you choose "Mail & Handheld" you must do it one at a time. If you highlight multiple, it will ask if whether you want to delete Off Mailbox & Handheld or Handheld.

cj... I've been meaning to do that myself.
    03-19-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD