I have had an 8330 for 2yrs now & have been trying out an Epic 4G for 28 days now. i only have 2 days to make my decision to move back to BlackBerry. The only issues Ive ever had w/my 8330(that i couldnt fix on my own) have been are the web kit and that sprint has kept me at 4.5 too damn long. I miss one hand texting, fast push email and security. On the other hand, w/the Android I have fast internet browsing with flash, a larger screen, more multimedia and best of all, they're easier to customize & have 7 different panels too do so.

over the next day & a half i have to decide if I want to keep the Epic or come back to BB(which i am leaning towards more). So if BB my options are the 9650 or the 9330. Can anybody help me to decide?
    Thanx in Advance
    10-07-10 01:13 AM
    9650 no doubts, the 9330 is an entry level phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 07:27 AM
    Thanx Fubaz
    That's what I was thinking. Was up till 6am trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Now Just weighing out the apps & media aspect of it between the 9650 & the Epic. I want to see if there are apps for the BB to give me more options.
    10-07-10 03:39 PM
    I switched to the Bold from the EVO. All of those features that you named that were great about Android, I found that I didn't need or care about them. Flash was interesting to have in the browser. Is till surfed mobile versions of sites. The screen was amazing for watching movies etc. I watched one movie on my EVO and that's because I forced myself to justify having such a big screen. I never did any video chatting. I used the hotspot feature only a couple of times. 4G didn't make that big of a difference for me. I never used voice to text. And I could never get into the habit of playing video games on my phone. And unfortunately, all of those great features came with a price. The battery life was horrible. I couldn't get my phone to last past 1pm on a charge. I also found that the things that did matter to me like the keyboard, messaging, push notifications, PIM functions, battery life, and ease of use, my BlackBerry smartphone was the best at. The switch became a no brainer. I'm glad that I switched even though a lot of people would say that I am crazy for giving up an EVO for a BlackBerry. But I am completely happy. No regrets.

10-08-10 04:16 AM
    Thanks Dwane. its looking like the 9650 for me. The really cool features like 2 cameras with Skype and large screens for movies will just be a waste if i dont use them as often. The extra $10 a month for 4G wasn't worth it since I have to go 5miles north & 9miles south to get a good signal. the apps for the Epic are really, really cool, but I'm not 20 anymore. I will miss Angry Birds tho.
    10-09-10 11:30 AM
    Isn't your 30 days up now?
    Since you created the thread on the 6th and you said you only had two days left.
    10-09-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD