Every morning, I get a warning that says, "Device Memory Low Warning". Warning: Free Device memory is less than 4MB. Emails and Calendar events may start to be deleted by the Blackberry OS, a reboot is recommended. Clear Cache and Cancel buttons.

after the Clear Cache is hit a new warning message is displayed. The new warning says:
    "Available Memory Low. Please ensure clean-up options are running, delete old emails, empty trash, eliminate any any non-required data or applications. Notifylink requires a minimum of 20000 bytes free in order to send or receive. Recommend 500,000 bytes free. 20000 bytes need to be cleaned up." There is only an OK button on the screen.

Device free is 5256483. My total database size is 1200.0k. There are no emails, trash items, or sent items in my Notifylink application.

Any ideas?
    03-27-10 08:30 AM
    Check the memory optimization in the Help forums. There are lots of tips to follow there.

For a start check apps running in the background (press and hold BB button). Close all but the system apps through the menu.

Lots more to do after that to get your phone in tiptop shape. Not hard and well worth the effort.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 08:48 AM
    Do a battery pull with the device turned on. Then check the File Free again.

Delete ALL unneeded email messages, SMS and MMS from the device.

And be sure that ALL media file (music, videos, ringtones, pictures, etc) are stored on the Media Card and NOT in the device memory.
    03-27-10 08:59 AM
    Check the memory optimization in the Help forums. There are lots of tips to follow there.

For a start check apps running in the background (press and hold BB button). Close all but the system apps through the menu.

Lots more to do after that to get your phone in tiptop shape. Not hard and well worth the effort.

Thank you. I do not have any other emails running in the background other the system applications. The only thing that I can think of is that I have FixMo tools installed on my device. I was not getting this message until I loaded it. I will delete it and see if that is what is contributing to the issue.

I appreciate the insight.
    Last edited by mykalgrant; 03-27-10 at 09:19 AM. Reason: added system apps.
    03-27-10 09:18 AM
    Do a battery pull with the device turned on. Then check the File Free again.

Delete ALL unneeded email messages, SMS and MMS from the device.

And be sure that ALL media file (music, videos, ringtones, pictures, etc) are stored on the Media Card and NOT in the device memory.
    Thanks. I have done this as well. It released some memory, but I still had the issue this morning when I woke up. I am going to check the memory optimization forum for additional tips.
    03-27-10 09:21 AM
    Also helps to enable compression in options/memory.

03-27-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD