Does anyone know if there is a way to have your phone automatically send any photos/videos/media that you take on your phone to a designated email? It would be so nice to take a pic and it is automatically sent to my home pc.
    03-04-10 04:41 PM
    Probably not because people with out a unlimited data plan would accidentally take one and destroy their phone bills
    03-04-10 07:08 PM
    There is the program for your bb called itookthisonmyphoneWelcome to iTookThisOnMyPhone.com - Automatic Wireless Photo Upload
    You install a small program on your bb and everytime you take a pic it uploads it to a web album for you. Then you can organize the photos there.

It is not the same as having the photos on your PC however; they are held on the web. And as the other poster described, it takes data time and processing power to upload the photos as you take them.

I was glad I had it when I was in a car accident as I posted all the photos I took instantly so everyone in my family who was worried could see I was okay. Did the same for some quick graduation photos, too.
    03-06-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD