When I go to the ESPN website to check scores, they have an auto refresh link that refreshes the page to keep you updated on the game. Whenever I select this link and the page auto refreshes, I get a pop up message on my device that says "You have select auto refresh, do you want to allow this" or something to that effect. There is no box to check if you want to remember this decision.

I was wondering if there is a way to have my 8830 remember the decision so I don't have to answer everytime. On some pages of the website, it will auto refresh automatically.

For example if you go to the NFL page where they list the all the games that are playing now, it will auto refresh automatically. If I go into a certain game to follow it's progress and want it to auto refresh, I get the message asking if I want the page to auto refresh. Of course I do that is why I selected the link. Is this a quirk of the website that I have to live with? Or is there a way to make it just auto refresh? I have gone through all the option menus looking for a setting but I could not find any.

Any help or comments would be appreciated

Mmmmmm Football Good
    10-08-07 09:00 AM
    This is a known issue with the phone. Any page that has a refresh rate of 60 seconds or more will bring up this message. Any page with a refresh of 59 or less will refresh automatically.

hxxp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/44341-bb_browser_auto_refresh_pages_warning.html
    hxxp://forums.crackberry.com/f52/auto-refresh-6177/
    hxxp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/47455-question_about_auto_refrseh_setting_espn.html
    10-16-07 02:13 PM
    Thank you so much, I will check out those links
    10-16-07 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD