I have configured the Auto On/Off feature to turn off the BB at 11PM and on again at 7AM. This works well for me, for the most part.

This morning, and this past Sunday morning, the BB turned on at 6AM instead, waking me when all the night's emails poured in. I double checked the Auto On/Off settings, and they were set correctly. The device clock was set correctly. So... why has it woken me up an hour early twice now?
    04-09-09 08:32 AM
    Is your time zone set correctly?
    04-09-09 09:14 AM
    Hi Pixel-well I'm not sure why that would happen-if it was me I would go back into auto on/off and set the times again(I know you ck'd already) just to be sure the bb pik'd up coreectly on the setting- then do a batt pull and see how things go for you 2moro morn when its sup'd to go on@7. I have the auto on/off feature and its always worked fine.
    *when you do batt pull-leave bb on-pull batt-replace aft abpout 30secs or so.

Good luck-hope that helps it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 09:30 AM
    Is your time zone set correctly?
    Yes, timezone and system time are correct.

I wonder if it has anything to do with a reminder I had set. I'm taking tomorrow off, and have it in my calendar as such with a reminder. Would having a reminder override the auto-on?
    04-09-09 10:11 AM
    Yes reminders will activate it. (Turn it on)

As well as alarm if set.......
    04-09-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD