On Options>Advanced>Default Services, I have entered/saved my primary Email address, but if I create a new Email, it sends it from a different (valid, but not primary) Email... what am I not doing correctly?

Also, how do I automatically cc my primary Email address on all sent Emails, so that they get stored on my home PC?

Thanks in advance!
    09-22-10 11:22 AM
    I'm not sure what OS you are using so this is how it works w/OS 5.0 -
    to automatically send BCC or forward an email; go into each email account and select Delivery Options, then enter your home email address. As for your default email . . . it looks like you set it up correctly. idk?

btw, you can turn off your work email coming to your bb while you're at work. I used to hate it when I'd get an email at work and then have to turn around and delete it from my bb. Read this How to Stop Work Emails from Popping Up On Your BB While at Work
    Last edited by jbarbero; 09-22-10 at 11:51 AM.
    09-22-10 11:37 AM
    The BB will ways use the last email you used when sending to a specific contact. If you've never emailed that contact then your default email will be first on the list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 12:31 PM
    The BB will ways use the last email you used when sending to a specific contact. If you've never emailed that contact then your default email will be first on the list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ridesno159 is correct. You can always force it to use a particular email when you compose the email by selecting it.
    09-22-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD