I have paired my BB Curve via Bluetooth to my Garmin GPS nuvi 610.

Where/how do I set up my BB so that incoming calls are answered automatically whenever I am connected to my Garmin?
    01-21-09 09:54 AM
    Anyone got an answer for me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 12:42 AM
    I don't think it is possible - the auto answer is on or off - there is no profile setting for it.
    01-24-09 01:05 AM
    Yeah, the only thing you can do is turn auto answer on when you pair it, then turn it off when you're done. I think anyway...

01-24-09 01:17 AM
    Mmm, not the answer I was hoping for! Not a big deal though - I can still press the Answer button on the Garmin.

01-24-09 02:42 AM
    If you use a magnetic holster with your 8310, you can enable Auto Answer Calls: Out of Holster. It's in the Phone General Options. Unfortunately, how this works is, if your Curve is in the holster when it starts ringing, and you take it out, it will auto answer. If the phone is already out of the holster when it starts ringing, it won't auto answer. This behavior is exactly opposite to what I want. If I have the phone holstered, and it rings and I take it out to see who's calling, it answers whether I want it to or not. I don't use the feature, but it might help you.
    01-24-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD