I have been "reading" books from Audible.com on my Curve 8320 for a couple of years. I have finally given up - the reader has always been too buggy! Aside from frequent buffering pauses it occasionally stops and reverts to an earlier section of a book. Or it just stops playing for no apparent reason until I press the forward button again (not possible when driving). Is there an alternative to the Audiobook Reader which will play Audiobook files? Or is there a program I can use to convert the Audiobook files so they will play on another reader? The reader should bookmark or be able to return to the same part when I exited the program. Thanks in advance for responses.
    07-11-12 06:38 PM
    I have also had some issues with audible. I don't know of another service that extensive but you can get MP3 files from most books. Further, you may save quite a bit. I purchased the book Crisis Economics by Nouriel Roubini and it was far cheaper than Apple or Audible.com.
    I used Overdrive Media to help me search for the best price. However, I've not been impressed by the UI of OD Media. I just use the MP3 but I need to know where I'm stopping.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    07-11-12 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD