I have a 8330. I've been able to successfully listen to audible.com files on my BB, saving the books to my memory card. However, listening to the books eats up the memory on my phone itself. Neither Verizon nor Audible can figure out why this is. Has anyone else had this problem?
    02-01-09 03:07 PM
    Those files are very large, and the phone leaks memory to begin with. Playing podcasts on my phone returns a similar result.
    02-01-09 03:12 PM
    So do you think if I only downloaded a part of the file, instead of the entire file, that it would "leak" less?
    02-01-09 03:25 PM
    So do you think if I only downloaded a part of the file, instead of the entire file, that it would "leak" less?
    I mean, I'm just guessing here, but what I've noticed, the longer you play a certain file, the more memory that leaks. Once you are done with that file, the file free goes back up, at least a little. So to answer your question; yes, I think that would help, because less memory would leak because the length of the file would be less, and less would leak.
    02-01-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD