My wifes storm is jacked up,so my cousin unlocked her 8310 that she had (on att) to give to her. But my dad told her he didn't think I could use it with Verizon so she don't want to mail us the phone til I tell her how to do it so she knows it can be done...

So do you just take the storm sim card and place it in the curve? Or will Verizon let you activate an unlocked at&t phone by calling? Or is my dad right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 05:45 PM
    VZW does not use SIM cards for their network, since they are a CDMA carrier. The SIM cards in the VZW world phones are for use on international GSM networks. You could take the SIM card out of a VZW phone completely and still use it on VZW.

AT&T is a GSM carrier, and their phones will not work on VZW or any other CDMA carrier.

You need a VZW branded phone for VZW.
    11-17-10 05:54 PM
    So it wont work. Period... thank you. I would hate for her to waist the money to send t if it wont work.

11-17-10 06:05 PM
    So it wont work. Period... thank you. I would hate for her to waist the money to send t if it wont work.

Unrelated but I wanted to mention I do know your screen names last name is 335. Great choice!

11-17-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD