#1) Why is it so freakin difficult to find an OS update for my 8320? I'm not looking for the Holy Grail v4.5 or 4.3.1 or whatever...I just need to get the 4.2.2.

I know it's posted in thr forum but it's all in french. I've tried downloading it 2 times and once it finishes it disappears like it never downloaded anything. I'm currently working on the 3rd time and it's at 44%.

When I bought my BB, I had first installed my DM on my work computer. So everything I did with my BB, I did it at work (removing themes, programs, etc..) Now that I'm on vacation, I download the DM at home. All of the stuff I removed from my phone on my work PC is not listed anymore so I can't go back and add my BB Messenger or Opera Mini...etc... Is all that suff gone forever now? My work PC was reformatted so I can't get go back there and add stuff back on my BB. I tried to download the BB Messenger last night and it's telling me my phone doesnt meet the requirements in order to download the program...hence the reason why I'm trying to upgrade my OS.

Anyone else sharing my frustrations?
    05-08-08 05:20 PM
    This is where I download mine from:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

From my understanding as long as the vender code is deleted you can download an OS from any other carriers site.
    05-08-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD