Ok, so does anyone know of any free apps to put a video camera on a bb curve 8310? I would like to take videos with my phone of my child. Any help would be appreciated
    10-28-08 10:13 PM
    All you have to do is upgrade your OS to 4.5. It puts the video cam application on your 8310. Check out the Upgrade-Downgrade Procedure link in my signature.
    10-28-08 10:19 PM
    just update the os
    i presume you're on an older version?
    10-28-08 10:19 PM
    Yeah i'm on 4.2.2.170
    I'll follow the link to upgrade. I was always scared to because I dont want to brick my phone and the good Lord knows that I would not be able to afford another one.
    10-29-08 08:16 AM
    Hi guys.. Is there a software app that will allow me to stream videos on my blackberry... Like what if I wanted to see a video on utubes is there anything I can download that will allow me to?
    10-29-08 10:25 AM
    Would someone be able to walk me through the process over the phone or IM? I asked my husband to help but when it comes to helping his wife, he doesnt know how to do anything. And seriously, if I mess something up he will have a **** fit. You may email me at
    [email protected] and maybe we can set up something. Thank you for all your help!!
    10-29-08 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD