Hello all,
    Had my BB 8330 for about 2wks and loving it, but I'm having some problems with my calendar. When I setup a recurring appointment it's fine for Day 1 but then the following weeks it's moved back a day (i.e. a Tues appt shows on Mon, Thurs on Wed); any ideas? I use Google Sync for the calendar and all seems to be fine until it syncs, so I'm not sure if its the BB calendar or the Google sync messing things up.
    08-12-08 12:14 PM
    Hi I'm using the calendar with Yahoo and I'm also having problems. When it syncs it puts things at the wrong times. Intresting being that we are having similiar problems
    08-12-08 06:51 PM
    My appointments are on the right day but the reminder for recurring pops up the day before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 07:02 PM
    Hello all,
    Had my BB 8330 for about 2wks and loving it, but I'm having some problems with my calendar. When I setup a recurring appointment it's fine for Day 1 but then the following weeks it's moved back a day (i.e. a Tues appt shows on Mon, Thurs on Wed); any ideas? I use Google Sync for the calendar and all seems to be fine until it syncs, so I'm not sure if its the BB calendar or the Google sync messing things up.
    Hi I'm using the calendar with Yahoo and I'm also having problems. When it syncs it puts things at the wrong times. Intresting being that we are having similiar problems
    Be sure that the computer you are synching to, and your Curve, are both set to the correct time zone. Time zone errors can cause appointments to move incorrectly when synching.
    08-13-08 06:04 PM
    I checked the time zone on my BB and computer - they match. I am still having problems when I sync from Yahoo. The Yahoo has the correct times and then after I sync my BB shows incorrect times and sometimes days.
    11-20-08 11:28 AM
    I've never used Yahoo, so I can't offer any suggestions, other than to ask if it has a time zone or locale setting that might be causing the problem.

11-20-08 06:46 PM
    There are three times that need to match. The computer, your blackberry, and the time in the Yahoo calendar itself. I had the BB and computer matching but the actual Yahoo calendar was off. Yeah!!! Everything is syncing right again.
    11-22-08 04:10 PM
    The problem that I have is that reccuring events like birthday are shown on the events' day as a remindar and in the next day as a 4am appointment.

I use outlook 2007 to sync.

11-22-08 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD