Hey im new to this, i just got my blackberry curve like 2 days ago and i was wondering how you change the main 5 applications that are shown on your screen before you press the application button and expand and see all of them. Right now i have messages, do more, facebook, setup wizard, blackberry messenger and applications & i would like to change them to like incoming/outgoing calls, address book etc. i have looked everywhere, but maybe im just clueless, can anybody help me?
    05-02-08 12:51 PM
    Generally this is decided by whichever 5 apps you have in the first row. You can highlight any app, press menu and move it to the first row. However there are some themes that will not let you change the 5 shown, even if you move the apps.
    05-02-08 01:00 PM
    oh my!! that worked && it was so simple, i was putting them in the left row thinking they would go over. thanks so much, that was driving me nuts!!
    05-02-08 01:09 PM
    Since we're on this topic, if I am running the BB Dimension Zen theme (the one that has only six icons to the left: setup wiz, messages, PTT, SMS and MMS, Call Log, and APPs) how do I change what six those are? Usually you can just scroll over an app, click the menu button and it gives you the option to hide, move, etc. but not in this theme. So is there a way to set what six I want over there??
    05-02-08 01:54 PM
    If you go into the real menu, can't you move them? Move the ones you want to the top row and it should work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 01:55 PM
    In the BB Dimension Zen theme it only has six icons aligned all on the left. No other.
    05-02-08 02:03 PM
    After hitting the "Applications" icon, you'll see all the icons - then you can highlight>> menu>> move to the top row. Then they will be the ones you see on the left side.
    05-02-08 02:11 PM
    thx chaz...seems so simple now that I know how to do it now...lol Makes me feel a little slow
    05-02-08 05:00 PM
    No problem... Heck, I'm still learning... lol
    05-02-08 05:04 PM
    Lol... problem solved. Chaz is theeee man.
    05-02-08 05:28 PM
    We all learn every day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD