Newbie here, so please bear with me. I'm using a Curve (8310) and have upgraded to OS 4.5.0.110 with AT&T. I've done backups of the OS as well as my apps (both before and after the upgrade).

Here's the problem: when I connect to the DM (using version 4.5.0.15), it informs me that application updates are available, i.e., BlackBerry 4.5.0 System Software. If I select "Update Now", I get an update summary that shows me the following apps and their related versions:
    Bolt 0.83
    Todomatrix 2008.03.11.42
    Peekawho 1.170

However, these are not the current versions that are installed on my BB! Here's what is currently installed for those apps:
    Bolt 0.94
    Todomatrix 2009.01.05.45
    Peekawho 1.26

How do I go about have the DM point to the correct file so that it will not prompt me to update to an outdated file?

Also, I noticed that when I do a backup of my apps using the Device Switch Wizard, I am supposed to only check the "Third party applications" box. Why does the "Device data and options" box not get checked as well? What happens to the data for the app such as Peekawho? And if I do an app backup after I have downloaded a new app, I noticed that the listing of files does not contain all of the OTA files, just some of them. What happens to the other apps that have been downloaded via OTA? How does the BB know what I have downloaded via OTA versus a DM load?

Sorry to ramble on. Hopefully you can make sense of this! Thanks for your help. You guys are always great!
    05-15-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD