I was just curious if anyone has seen this icon or knows of it, and what it does? It only shows up when there is a call in session. It is off a 8310 which was originally an AT&T phone that we bought unlocked. We use it on T-Mobile now. We think it might be tied to our current problem. Occasionally we'll get calls forwarded to the voicemail after 1 ring with this phone. We've done numerous BB support calls and all they do is reset the call time so the number of rings gets reset to the default amount which is like 5 or 6 rings. We also think it might have something to do with the fact that we forward our calls to a land line occasionally like our apartment. It doesn't matter where we're at, every now and again someone will try to call us and it will just show up as "1 missed call" and the person says their call goes straight to our voicemail after one ring. Anyone have an idea why this keeps happening or what that icon is? The icon looks like a blue stair case with a black background and the stair case is descending from the upper left down to the bottom right.
    06-07-09 10:11 PM
    They won't let me post a link to the photo until I've had 10 or more postings so if anyone wants the link to the photo, I'd love to send it to them.
    06-07-09 10:12 PM
    It is called the enhanced audio icon. To remove it go to call log>menu>options>general options>enhance call audio: NORMAL is what you want. It is like an equalizer...
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-07-09 at 10:19 PM.
    06-07-09 10:14 PM
    It's the Enhanced Call Audio icon. During a call, pressing the L key will toggle it between Off, Treble Boost, and Bass Boost.

It can also be set through the Menu, Options , Enhanced Call Audio path while in the Phone app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:15 PM
    Any recommendations for the missed calls situation?
    06-07-09 10:21 PM
    Any recommendations for the missed calls situation?
    Sorry, no. Have you tried pulling the battery with the power on, wait 30 seconds, then reinstall the battery?

Do you live in a low signal area? That would explain why some calls go to VM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD