I have posted several threads regarding my demon infested 8310. I did the upgrade and lost emails and the ability to send pics and videos. But was able to go on media net and opera mini. Then when the 3G launched in my area my phone went to GSM and we all know what the means. No email, pics & video sending and no mms or bb browser or media net. I had my bb feature put back on my phone and after doing a battery pull and resending my service books I went back to EDGE and starting getting my emails (all 85 of them). No the only thing is I can't send pics or videos. And my media net is gone. I do however have the ability to use my bb browser. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    08-05-08 05:32 PM
    I just need someone who can point me in the right direction. I had a tech try to help me who knows a lot. I tried to go onto media net web site and reregister but that didnt work.
    08-05-08 06:02 PM

Options>advanced options>browser>default browser configuration>Media net
    Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 06:11 PM
    Do you have a data plan? If so, go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now. Then go HERE log in and send service books. After that go to a email box on the device>Menu>Options>Email Settings>and make sure "Enable HTML" is set to yes. As far as the camera, try and pull it up, then pull the battery for 30 seconds and replace it. If none of this works, downgrade or take the device back to AT&T.
    08-05-08 06:17 PM
    I have the max plan and I did the register now. When I sent the service books from my computer I started getting my emails. Its weird when I first did the upgrade the camera and video function worked fine. I did lose my emails. Then the 3G thing, I love being able to have a video camera but wonder if I should of waited until the official verison came out from AT&T.
    08-05-08 06:25 PM
    I keep reading about something to do with .55 or .6something for additional upgrade. Can anyone tell me if either one of these would work for me and if so how do I get them.
    08-05-08 06:27 PM
    In some previous training for my job I was given the web site to reregister media net if someone comes into the store with problems. I tried that but it seemed to not work. Any suggestions.
    08-05-08 07:12 PM
    Does anyone think the tilt is better
    08-05-08 07:28 PM
    Assuming you contacted your carrier, as I suggested
    in your last 2 threads on this subject, here is an idea.

Downgrade to the last official OS from AT&T. See if that
    corrects your issue. If it does not and the phone is still under warranty,
    try getting a replacement.
    08-05-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD