God i need an upgrade bold or javelin where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-22-08 02:35 AM
    ewww
    you shouldnt have said that!
    the Curve mob will get you....
    shhh...but
    keep this on the low...
    curve users are very sensitive!
    07-22-08 02:43 AM
    Curve can't be around forever the curve has done its part for 2007 and early 2008 but now bold needs to take over curves reign and javelin! which is just like a curve
    07-22-08 02:47 AM
    ya all true....
    i was recently debating on a curve.
    but i think ima wait for the Javilin or bold and kickstart lets not forget
    07-22-08 02:51 AM
    Curve can't be around forever the curve has done its part for 2007 and early 2008 but now bold needs to take over curves reign and javelin! which is just like a curve
    Have you upgraded to the new OS?? I was a bit bored to but new OS really has revived my curve completely
    07-22-08 02:54 AM
    keep the pearl for now, javelin isn't coming out for awhile, bold will be here shortly hopefully, if i were you i'd get the bold :-), why waste your money on a curve if next month or so bold will come out ya know?
    07-22-08 02:55 AM
    yes i have upgraded and i love the OS 4.5 no complaints whatsoever, but seeing the blackberry bold pictures and how much better the browser looks and just the nice bright LCD screen which is said to look better than the iPhone makes me want the phone really badly! tell me you don't feel the same
    07-22-08 02:57 AM
    I feel EXACTLY the same!! LOL! I check my carriers website hourly for news on the bold!!

CANT WAIT!!

I am off on holiday for 5 weeks thursday so when I come back it will be released

Haven't mentioned to the wife that we have to call in at EVERY internet cafe so I can check the progress yet
    07-22-08 03:07 AM
    keep the pearl for now, javelin isn't coming out for awhile, bold will be here shortly hopefully, if i were you i'd get the bold :-), why waste your money on a curve if next month or so bold will come out ya know?

Jabby, your helmet on too tight? You (and I) have ZERO clue what this person's needs are.........or what they like and/or dislike in a phone.......or what their budget is...............so what may be a waste to you might be a great investment and a bargain for someone else.......

GET A GRIP............
    07-22-08 03:09 AM
    Jabby, your helmet on too tight? You (and I) have ZERO clue what this person's needs are.........or what they like and/or dislike in a phone.......or what their budget is...............so what may be a waste to you might be a great investment and a bargain for someone else.......

GET A GRIP............

WOW .. touchy??
    07-22-08 03:19 AM
    calm down buddy, i was giving him my opinion, mind your buisness
    07-22-08 03:19 AM
    "ya all true....
    i was recently debating on a curve.
    but i think ima wait for the Javilin or bold and kickstart lets not forget"

he thinks he's going to wait for the bold, and i just said you should? how am i wrong, you're a creep
    07-22-08 03:21 AM
    i just looked at the Javelin for the 1st time and now im like screw the BOLD and give me the Javelin i will just wait for the Javelin i just wish it had 3g(wait never mind i live in a rural area no 3g coverage out here!! DUH MICHAEL DUH)
    07-22-08 03:30 AM
    well im happy this is not a prob for me...I just got my curve...I cant seem to find a carrier that has the deal that sprint has for the blackberry...so now that I have metionded that I have sprint. you would know that when u guyz on the GSM nets will get the bold in a few months maybe or whenever and us poor lil CDMA guyz wont have it till 2012 when the world ends anywyaz...ROFL I need sleep...lol

P.S. is there something in my teeth?
    07-22-08 04:04 AM
    God i need an upgrade
    I couldn't be happier with my Curve.

I'm actually thinking of passing up both the Bold and the Javelin until TMo and RIM release a 3G edition of a BlackBerry. As we know, at this point in time neither the Bold or the Javelin are planned to be 3G.
    07-22-08 05:02 AM

I'm actually thinking of passing up both the Bold and the Javelin until TMo and RIM release a 3G edition of a BlackBerry. As we know, at this point in time neither the Bold or the Javelin are planned to be 3G.
    Wireless, your Curve is already 3G isn't it?? Mine is!!
    07-22-08 05:09 AM
    Some of us haven't had the Curve long enough to be bored with it. U early adopters crack me up; always rushing to have the newest leads to boredom very quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 06:08 AM
    I just got mine last month (vzw 8330) and I'm still learning new things about it.
    07-22-08 09:40 AM
    I love my curve. Why fix what's not broken?! But the upgrade would be nice, just for the sheer idea of having the "latest and greatest". I will stick with my curve tho......not willing to shell out the bucks.....unless it's handed to me for free.....then I would be as happy as a kid in a candy store!
    07-22-08 09:45 AM

What about the Thunder? (or is it called Storm?)

07-22-08 09:46 AM
    Im happy with my Curve, not bored nor need to upgrade.
    07-22-08 09:50 AM
    I love my curve. Don't think I'll get bored with it. I use it for work and play. The only issue I have with it is the gps or the lack of gps. But, its not a big enough deal to switch.

07-22-08 10:07 AM
    not bored here either... simply love it.
    07-22-08 10:16 AM
    I'm quite satisfied with my Curve. Probably keep it at least two-three years.
    07-22-08 10:22 AM
    I was under the impression that the Blackberry Bold 9000 will come with 3G?
    07-22-08 10:36 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD