i haven't been getting all emails from my email accounts consistently lately. for example, i'll receive 2 or 3 emails from one account on my blackberry, but when i check online, i'll see that i have a total of 7 or 8 emails that were received on the same account. sometimes i wont receive any at all.

i tried fixing it by going to the verizon BIS site and sending the service books. i even deleted the email accounts and set them up again. did a hard reset...nothing. i'm still receiving emails intermittently.

my last resort would be to call verizon but i would really like to bypass that step. any suggestions?
    02-23-09 09:46 PM
    Gmail account? If so, I have been having the same issues on Telus and I would assume it is a Gmail issue as my OWA account is working fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:07 PM
    I also have been having the same problem. Some days ill get all my emails on 2 accounts then other days will only receive a couple emails but all of them show up when I log in to my accounts on my pc. I too resent service books and battery pull

02-23-09 10:17 PM
    I remember reading somewhere here about some gmail issues. Maybe do a search for gmail & see what pops up. I bet you will find some answers!
    02-23-09 10:39 PM
    I've got gmail and I've been seeing a 20 minute delay in receiving my messages, but thus far I have received all of them. Maybe this is just a Gmail issue.

02-23-09 11:00 PM
    the problems i'm getting are from my gmail and outlook accounts. i'll do some more searches and if i find a good fix, i'll post it here.
    02-24-09 12:23 AM
    Was also having this problem with ATT a few weeks ago. I thought it was just me though. Deleted my accounts and set them up again, but it didn't help.

02-24-09 12:28 AM
    Are you running the 4.5 OS or the older 4.3? There was an issue a while back where people still on the 4.3 were having email issues.
    02-24-09 11:03 AM
    Ive had the same issues with AT&T, but i have a bellsouth account and a yahoo accout. I deleted the accounts on the BB and set them up again. Didnt work, but if I do a reconcile all my email populate my BB. Whats the deal?
    02-24-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD