It's the 8.99 version. i dont want to waste my money on it. so if anyone can give me any opinions on it i would highly appreciate it =]. and im going to work in the morning and im hooked on my blackberry so if you have any answers please feel free to email me at [email protected] =]
    03-27-09 09:34 PM
    Here's what the OP is talking about: My Secret Diary : BlackBerry Curve : Handango

You want to make a diary entry so bad you have to do it on your blackberry and would pay $9 to do it??
    03-27-09 09:40 PM
    idk what is and what isnt expensive for apps. im a newb, i need help =(
    03-27-09 09:42 PM
    Well, what is and isn't expensive is up to you. It's how much you want to pay for something. Couldn't you just write an email with your diary entry and save it later when you get to a computer? That's free
    03-27-09 09:44 PM
    i never even knew of this app til now, so its just writing on the phone right?
    use memopad
    03-27-09 09:46 PM
    idk, i just want to be able to write in something whenever i feel like it, wherever iam. you know what i mean? this phone is amazing. it'd be cool to have the app. but do you know of any alternatives other than what you said?
    and can i set websites as icons on my hoome screen so its easier to get to them? cause in that case i could do that with a journal website on the blackberry.. ahhh idk!! be my mentor =D
    03-27-09 09:47 PM
    i never even knew of this app til now, so its just writing on the phone right?
    use memopad
    yea but you can write as much as you want and its password protected llol
    03-27-09 09:48 PM
    Are you a female? If so, maybe I'll be your mentor....

Journal-ing:
    REXwireless: BlackBerry Software Applications
    Dear Diary, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me | BerryReview.com �

Making A website to an icon:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/qui...leased-182712/
    Some examples people have already made:
    Blackberry Launchers
    03-27-09 09:53 PM
    Are you a female? If so, maybe I'll be your mentor....

Journal-ing:
    REXwireless: BlackBerry Software Applications
    Dear Diary, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me | BerryReview.com �

Making A website to an icon:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/qui...leased-182712/
    Some examples people have already made:
    Blackberry Launchers
    lol!!!!! yeah, just use the memo pad and password protect your phone.. yeah, that'll work.
    03-27-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD