I have ordered a memory card for my baby curve. But while I am waiting for it is there anyway to transfer ringtones and pics to the phone itself? For some reason roxio didn't load with my PC download that is it isn't showing a media manager. And the comp is not seeing it as a mass storage unit (is that because there is no card? I would think there was some built in useable phone memory) I don't have a data plan as of yet with ATT. Talking hubby into this phone was as far as I was taking it until I had the phone for a bit.

I have been able to sync the phone with the data
    04-13-08 09:14 AM
    You have it right, no mass storage without a card. I did download ringtones from crackberry and stored them in the internal memory until I got my card, then transferred them. (Along with a few pics). When I plugged it in to my comp pre card, it would only let me put some smaller files into the mem, but it got critically low fast. Only 64 mb built in, and a lot of that is used by OS and apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 09:20 AM
    As far as Roxio, you may want to try to reload DM. It should be in the installation pack, if not you can downlad a newer version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD