Hi,

I have limited data package with Rogers on my curve and I have noted that there is no way to track how much I use on my BB. I don't know how much I've used until I get my bill at the end of the month.

So I would like to know if there is a data usage app or software upgrade that will allow me to track and record my data usage?

I have 3 months of unlimited usage, and I noted that I went WAY over what I will have after my 3 months is up. Despite the novelty wearing off, I'd still like to avoid any surprises at the end of the month. I'd buy the next plan up, but it's a LOT more expensive.

I'm still pretty new to my BB, and I am obviously still learning- so any advice is welcome. But I am ridiculously addicted- apparently, in my sleep, I quite vocally tried to give my wife advice on using hers
    11-19-08 06:22 PM
    11-19-08 06:29 PM
    So- it seems to be a decent application. But the data usage is measured in? kilobytes, kilobits, megabytes, or megabits? Or what?

Thanks for the link to minimoni- their site seems to be lacking the info i need- or I'm missing something (and that is entirely plausable).
    11-20-08 02:06 PM
    I just downloaded it, and in the options, you can set it to be shown in KB's instead of bytes. Much easier. And you can also set the date on which it resets (your billing day).

Pretty cool app from what I see right now. I just hope it's accurate.
    04-26-09 01:26 PM
    Thanks for the info on app.
    04-26-09 03:11 PM
    actually i believe it only works on older OS.. not on 4.5

is there an alternative?

Alex
    04-27-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD