Ok so I'm on �berTwitter on my phone and one of my friends posted a link to a vid. I decided to click it and apparently the link let to a YouTube vid directly on their mobile website. All this time, I was under the impression the impression that BBs couldn't stream vids directly from their mobile website. But out of curiosity, I clicked the "Watch Video" link. Sure enough, the video streamed. I got excited because I didn't think it would work. I tried it out with like 4 more vids. Two worked, two didn't. So what's the final verdict?

Also, is there a sure-shot way to watch YouTube vids on ur BB? I've heard of a few methods. Those of which I forgot being that they didn't work. The only one that seemed to work is blueapple.mobi. But I hate using it because the search is poor. Any help is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 11:42 PM
    They work from the mobile site because they've been reformatted for the likes of us. Why a person still gets the occasional vid that doesn't work, I'm not sure.
    06-23-09 11:49 PM
    Ahhh, ok. Great. I didn't know that. I guess if watching a vid is that big of a deal, I'll go check out blueapple to see if they have it. But the majority of vids do work, yes?

06-23-09 11:51 PM
    Yep, as long as you're on the mobile site. It's a workaround.
    06-24-09 12:01 AM
    No biggie. As I said about MMS with those pesky links, better to have YouTube than not. Because a year ago I don't even think BBs had MMS.

06-24-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD