I've noticed some people reccomending the "Toliet Bowl" cleaner soak for blacking out the Trackball Ring, when I got to some thinking (finally!). Could this method work with the faceplate and battery cover as well? Im not looking to spend 40.00 bucks for a new faceplate and battery cover.
    03-25-09 12:10 AM
    I'm on wap, what do you have? A painted housing?

The faceplate and battery cover have other "things" on them that may/will get messed up. Like the plastic lens on the faceplate, the foam gasket, and the "mirror" on the battery cover.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 12:17 AM
    I'm not entirely sure what wap is, seeing that I am a noob.
    My phone is basically factory cosmetically, with the exception of a black Trackball and black outer ring. So I'm not sure if it is painted or not, I had just noticed some tiny scratches in the corners that seemed to have the same black underlay as the Trackball ring.
    03-25-09 12:24 AM
    Wap means I'm browsing on the mobile site and I can't see things like your device, carrier, post count, etc.

So if your on verizon I know you have a silver painted housing that is indeed black plastic underneath.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 12:32 AM
    Oooh gotcha, No I am with Sprint, with the the Titanium Colored faceplate and such
    03-25-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD