I know this has been talked about numorous times, and I have done all the step by step instructions everyone has posted but I still can't get HTML email on my phone. I'm running .81 and everything else seems to be fine except that. Are there any other suggestions you may have to fix my issue?

Thanks
    10-20-08 07:47 AM
    Just out of curiosity, have you tried to use either Empower Pro or BBSmart email applications? If so, did they work? If not, try a trial version and see if they work.

I�m just shooting in the dark here�
    10-20-08 07:51 AM
    Just out of curiosity, have you tried to use either Empower Pro or BBSmart email applications? If so, did they work? If not, try a trial version and see if they work.

I�m just shooting in the dark here�
    I haven't tried that yet, I'll keep that in mind if I can't get this to work.

Thanks
    10-20-08 08:03 AM
    i just upgraded less than a week ago... had the same problem so I went on the BIS T-Mobile site and resent the service books.
    Works perfect now.
    10-20-08 08:22 AM
    i just upgraded less than a week ago... had the same problem so I went on the BIS T-Mobile site and resent the service books.
    Works perfect now.
    I did that too, but still nothing. When you logged in did you just go to "resend service books"?
    10-20-08 08:39 AM
    I was having the same problems as you are. I did pretty much everything I could find and nothing worked. So I asked on the forums here for some suggestions. The one that worked was to go into the service books and delete all that were there for my email accounts. After deleting them you will need to resend them again. After that I had html email. Hopefully this will work for you too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:11 AM
    I was having the same problems as you are. I did pretty much everything I could find and nothing worked. So I asked on the forums here for some suggestions. The one that worked was to go into the service books and delete all that were there for my email accounts. After deleting them you will need to resend them again. After that I had html email. Hopefully this will work for you too.

I'll try that, thanks.
    10-20-08 09:23 AM

That should work , thats what I had to do
    10-20-08 09:50 AM
    Thanks, that did it.
    10-20-08 10:20 AM
    Glad you got it!!
    10-20-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD