I've got a new Curve coming from Alltel in the next couple of days. It appears that it just comes with a sleeve (with no belt clip). With the BB's I've always liked a holster that clips to my belt that I can just drop the phone into and pull out when needed. Just snug enough to keep it from falling out.

Looking at the available cases, it looks like most of them have a strap of some sort over the top. Does anyone out there make a nice looking holster like I'm looking for ?

Thanks in advance...
    03-06-09 08:24 PM
    http ://shop.crackberry.com/speck-products-holster-pro/4A24A3216.htm

I use something similar to this:
    http ://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-rubberized-holster/4A24A2806.htm
    03-06-09 08:41 PM
    Alot of them in the CB store. I have also seen people just cut the tongue off a standard OEM holster.....
    03-06-09 08:48 PM
    OK, I've spent a fair amount of time already looking through everything that's available and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. What's really funny is that I was at a Target store in the area and found a nice, basic generic case that looks like it would work perfectly, but it doesn't have sleep mode.

I'm really looking for a basic holster that the phone can slip into (like a glove), but without a strap over the top and also without the swivel clip (I like a fixed clip). I like to be able to quickly pull the phone out of the holster and drop it back in (without a lot of screwing around).

There's only one style in the CB store that comes close, but the few reviews on it aren't good. (the SmartPhone Experts UltraSlim Holster) - sorry, I apparently can't post links yet.
    03-11-09 10:03 PM
    have you looked at the basic curve sleeve that comes in the box with all curves?
    03-11-09 10:05 PM
    have you looked at the basic curve sleeve that comes in the box with all curves?
    Yeah, that's what I'm currently using. Problem is that it doesn't come with a belt clip.
    03-11-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD