I current have a 8330 with Boost Mobile and am thinking of moving over to the BB 9630 on Boost. They will activate the 9630 but I won't be able to get on the plan that comes with BIS.
    I have read of ways to getting the SMS, MMS & web working. But I want to still be able to get my emails pushed to my device. I use Gmail & my work email is through OWA(Outlook Web Access). I have been suggested to look at Shangmail as an alternative way to getting your emails on your device. When I searched and did research on the Shangmail I am not seeing anything that it will work with OWA.
    So my question is what would be a good alternative to BIS that will allow me to get my work emails going through OWA?
    03-06-10 05:29 PM
    ??? None as far as I am aware of.. Why won't you be able to get on the plan that comes with bis? You already have bis on your 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 04:54 AM
    I current have a 8330 with Boost Mobile and am thinking of moving over to the BB 9630 on Boost. They will activate the 9630 but I won't be able to get on the plan that comes with BIS.
    I have read of ways to getting the SMS, MMS & web working. But I want to still be able to get my emails pushed to my device. I use Gmail & my work email is through OWA(Outlook Web Access). I have been suggested to look at Shangmail as an alternative way to getting your emails on your device. When I searched and did research on the Shangmail I am not seeing anything that it will work with OWA.
    So my question is what would be a good alternative to BIS that will allow me to get my work emails going through OWA?
    I am currently trying to get my BlackBerry connected to my Outlook email account @ work. I have gone through entire process (NUMEROUS TIMES) of providing all of my info, email address, OWA URL address, user name, mailbox name, ect...... I know that all the info is correct b/c i use this account % DAYS A WEEK and can also access the account from online. It continues to tell me that the email address, user name, or password is incorrect. Even the Boost IT department cannot tell me why it is doing that. i am at my whits end on this one and do not know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    06-10-10 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD