hello i am new to this site....i am on the hunt for a curve and i just read a article about VZW buying alltel...and i was wondering if anyone and any information about buyin a alltel cruve and using it for VZW...if you could help me out or point me in the direction.....thanks
    01-26-09 07:51 PM
    You might want to check with Verizon Wireless' customer service before doing this. The acquisition just took place, so I'm not sure what Verizon's policy would be if you bought an Alltel phone and wanted to activate it on Verizon's network.

It might be better to buy a Verizon phone and get it activated through Verizon, but like I said, you should probably check first.
    01-26-09 07:56 PM
    hello i am new to this site....i am on the hunt for a curve and i just read a article about VZW buying alltel...and i was wondering if anyone and any information about buyin a alltel cruve and using it for VZW...if you could help me out or point me in the direction.....thanks
    I agree with dvdfan...and welcome to crackberry!
    01-26-09 07:57 PM
    thank you very much for answering my question and welcoming me!
    01-26-09 08:08 PM
    Yeah, you can't do it quite yet. The merger is finalized, but the systems are not fully merged yet.
    01-26-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD