I can send mail, send/receive txt's, but all of a sudden, I am no longer getting my emails.

Verizon provider, comcast email account. Worked fine for 6 months til this morning.

Thanks for any help.
    12-16-09 08:23 AM
    Try resending service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 08:42 AM
    Oh here thought I should include how to do that. Go to Email Settings>help>resend service books

12-16-09 08:47 AM
    how do i resend them? I see them in options, but cant figure out how to resend them,
    12-16-09 08:48 AM
    Did you go to your email settings icon, scroll down to help and then you'll see the link for resend service books.

12-16-09 09:02 AM
    Thanks!! It worked! It was options, advanced options, service books then the menu button(the step i was missing) and then, register now. Took a few minutes, but then my emails started popping up! Thanks a lot!!!!
    12-16-09 09:04 AM
    No prob! Glad ya got it working again.

12-16-09 09:12 AM
    spoke too spoon, it got the mail that was sitting out there, but now, again, not recieving any new mail.... frustrating!
    12-16-09 09:17 AM
    This has been happening to me a LOT lately. I do a ALT+DEL+SHIFT about 5 times a day, then all my email comes tumbling back in once the device has rebooted. Complete pain
    12-16-09 11:50 AM
    yup, thats whats working for me too, a reboot, and all my mail shows up, its like the device is not going out to "find" any mail.
    12-16-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD