Every button on my Curve 8330 stopped working this evening... top, side, keyboard... literally every one. when the screen IS on, the trackball will navigate what is currently on the screen, but pressing it does nothing. Only way I was even able to get the LCD up was to plug it into a computer or battery pull. What can I do?!

Thanks in advance
    06-10-09 11:53 PM
    Wow! I'm not sure but it sounds like a hardware problem to me. I feel bad posting this but I don't have an exact answer. I don't know if reloading the os will fix it or not but I would prob try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 11:59 PM
    Any exposure to liquid/moisture? Sounds a lot like something got in the phone.

06-11-09 12:21 AM
    Sounds like water damage to me. Try burying the phone, battery removed, overnite in a bowl of rice. Seal the lid on the bowl. Would be best to leave it for 24 hours minimum.

06-11-09 12:27 AM
    Burying in a bowl of rice is something I never thought about lol

06-11-09 01:00 AM
    I'm gonna try this...please let me know if it works for you, as I'm having the EXACT same problem. Thanks!
    06-11-09 10:05 PM
    I am doing this now, actually, as well. It just started tonight. I put it in a bowl of rice about a hour or so ago. I figure if it doesn't work by morning then I'm never getting another POS 8350.
    07-21-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD