I use the freeware Windows program mp3tag to add cover art to all my MP3s. After they are saved, I transfer them to my Berry and the cover art shows.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The software scanned my files, looks like some are .wma, .mp3 and other formats. Is there a simple way for it to scan all the files from my library and automatically find the ID tags? Not all my music files are directly from ripped CDs, some were downloaded so I'm curious as to how this works. Hopefully you don't have to do it for every single file. Then how do you transfer them to your BB?

Also, it's reading all of them from real player, and each track has multiple formats...yikes...I'm normally very tech savvy but I can't figure this one out??
    09-07-09 08:59 AM
    I Have the Tour 9630 with the same problem. NO Picture in BB. I have found that the Music syncs to the Root folder in the Memory Card and not to the BlackBerry\Music. How can I change the location that the WMP saves the Music?
    05-13-10 11:26 AM
    I solved this problem. Sometimes files and folders don't always read together. However, I've noticed that is you need to put the artwork manually, the dimensions of the photo needs to be 300 x 300, no more, no less. The phone only has so much memory in it. :-)
    08-21-13 11:54 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD