I'm SURE this has been asked before, so I apologize for asking it again (i was having trouble finding it while searching, so now I have to bother all of you nice people)

So I just upgraded to 4.5.0.81 from the Rogers link off the RIM site. Everything is perfect, good to go as far as I can tell, although I just noticed i no longer have AIM. I know I had to go about a convoluted way to get AIM in the first place, since i'm on ATT, but I no longer see it in the apploader or anywhere else. If anyone can tell me how to get it, or just point me in the right direction (since I know the answer is around somewhere).

oh, and an afterthought: how do I get excel in docstogo (again, I know its been asked before, but I've already bothered you once, so why not twice )

Thanks!
    10-08-08 10:18 PM
    10-08-08 10:23 PM
    i know where to find it, however, i'm on ATT, and need help with getting it installed with ATT (i had it done before but I can't find the instructions again)
    10-08-08 10:26 PM
    10-08-08 10:35 PM
    is always mobile.blackberry.com, apps, staying in touch
    10-08-08 10:38 PM
    I think the OP is looking for the service books for AIM because ATT dont have them
    10-08-08 10:42 PM
    I think the OP is looking for the service books for AIM because ATT dont have them
    i was, i just must not have worded it properly. either way, i just found em, so i'm good to go

thanks for the help
    10-08-08 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD