I had my Berry connected to my work PC, where we also do stuff on a BES. I had someone call in to have a kill command sent. Unknowingly, i sent the command to my own phone. I didn't realize it until I saw Desktop Manager pop up and ask me to install software. I panicked, cancelled, and disconnected the phone. Now, I have the dreaded steady red LED. I have had the battery pulled for over half an hour and there was no change. Is there any recourse?
    08-09-10 09:34 AM
    UPDATE

Finally had an error appear, and it was a JVM Error 513. I'm just going to download the T-Mobile OS Upgrade and install it. I'm at work so I don't have CrackMem and all that on my PC here. I'll upgrade it back to what i was originally using when I get home.
    08-09-10 11:05 AM
    I hope you backed up all your stuff.
    08-09-10 01:28 PM
    My Outlook data was saved on my work PC. Everything else I can recover one way or another. When I get home, I'll do a backup when I perform the upgrade.
    Last edited by osutuba; 08-09-10 at 02:19 PM.
    08-09-10 01:31 PM
    My 8330 gave me the Red LED for about an hour yesterday after hanging up on a call. I thought it was a goner but it finally rebooted itself. Guess I dodged a bullet.
    08-11-10 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD