I've had my 8330 (sprint) for a month now, and I love it. I have added a few minor things (AIM, google maps), but havent done any major upgrades.

I still use the pre-loaded 4.3 OS.

My question is what are some other things I should consider adding/deleting/doing? I don't really understand the benefits of going to the newer OS and it seems like an overly complicated process, so please...any advice would be great!!

Thank you!
    01-21-09 11:31 AM
    I didn't switch to 4.5 until (and I know this sounds ridiculous); but until there was a theme I wanted and it was only on 4.5. The update for me basically turned the html code into the actual way its supposed to look. It gave me the "previous" button on the media player...

I haven't really tinkered around enough to notice any other real big changes beyond that.

I figure if you're happy with your berry, leave it as it. Or update if there is a reason you want to.
    01-21-09 11:52 AM
    I agree with Kayla, and not just with BBs. With my computers as well. I don't see any point in upgrading unless I have a specific reason to.
    01-21-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD