You know how normally when you go to type an email to someone and you start typing there name in the TO: section Blackberry brings up all names in your address book with the letters you type to make it easier. Mine has stopped doing that. Now I have to manually type in email addresses. Now the thing is if I remove the battery from my device then reinsert it and restart, the feature comes back to working fine, then stops again in a couple days. Am I doing something wrong to make this happen? I thought it was an automatic feature. I'm scared my unit is defective or that I am doing something wrong. Please help!
    11-22-07 11:51 AM
    Next time it stops, check your memory (options / status). I wonder if it's just getting full (known issue on the Curve, older OS)...

Try upgrading your OS.
    11-22-07 05:31 PM
    Next time it stops, check your memory (options / status). I wonder if it's just getting full (known issue on the Curve, older OS)...

Try upgrading your OS.
    Thanks. I think I have the most current OS offered for Suncom. Is there any way to clear memory space without removing programs?
    11-22-07 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD