Hi all,

Got my 8320 today. Immediately put my SIM in (need to sort out a data plan with O2 but that will have to wait until tomorrow) and went through the setup wizard. Now, I can access my Address Book and SIM phone book, the thing is is there any way to get these one and the same?

Also, because I imported them, all of my contacts show as "Work: Joe Bloggs" for example... when someone rings me it shows up as "Joe Bloggs (Work) 07123456789"

Can I change this? I don't necessarily want them to say anything but their name.

Gary
    03-16-09 03:24 PM
    I got the same problem. Actually I was using moto v3, some # are cell, some are work, some are home landline. So after insert my sim to the new 8320. All the number changs to "work" catagory, seems that blackberry can't recognize the previous sorting. I have to correct them manually one by one. Any one gets better idea? Thanks.
    03-16-09 05:20 PM
    Yep. That's the way to fix it. Move the numbers in each address book entry to another field.

To the OP, you can't do what you are asking. It's going to show the categorization of the number (work, home, mobile).
    03-16-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD