Is there a way to plug my BB Curve 8310 into my computer and add my address book contacts that way? It would be much faster and easier than typing them out one by one. Is there a way to do this with the calendar too?

TIA!

~Meredith
    11-05-08 09:09 PM
    Depends on what you use. Using Desktop manager you sync with Outlook and Google calendar. I don't use either so I can't really walk you through.
    11-05-08 09:17 PM
    I don't use outlook or google. I don't really want to sync with my computer. I just want to add my contacts through the computer to my phone. I can type much faster on my computer keyboard than on my BB keyboard.
    11-05-08 09:21 PM
    Are you moving them from an old phone. Were they not on the SIM card? Or if the previous phone was a BB just use Switch device in DM.
    11-05-08 09:56 PM
    I didn't have all the contact details in my old phone, just phone numbers. Now I am wanting to add email, address, etc. Like a bulk add.
    11-05-08 10:18 PM
    Maybe you could add them all into Outlook Contacts, just for this one time, and do a synch with the BB. Then configure DM so that it will no longer synch the address book with contacts.
    11-06-08 08:58 AM
    If your old phone can't sync with outlook

Use DM device swap get what you have onto your BB

Sync your BB with outlook

Add all the items you want

Sync back to your BB from outlook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD