Another newbie here. Is there a way to add a signature to your sms's? Inquiring minds want to know... Thanx in advance...
    04-15-09 08:48 PM
    QuickMessage - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

But keep in mind any text added will come out of what is allowed in the message it's self.
    04-15-09 08:50 PM
    In all seriousness, this has been asked repeatedly, and is in the Help and How to Forum, on the first page, I think.

Be that as it may, to set up a sig for SMS messages, you need to set up an autotext.

Options>Autotext>BB Key>New

set your autotext, say for instance, your initials, then fill in the "replace with" field with your signature.

When typing your text, type in the autotext (in this case, your initials) and hit "space". The BB will autofill your sig.

Hope that helped, and if you don't mind a piece of friendly advice, read through the Blackberry 101 and the Help and How To Forum. You will find that between the two, they will answer a lot of questions you will have when starting out with a new BB.

please forgive the testiness at the beginning of the post, sometimes have to catch myself after answering the same question a few times
    Last edited by michaelwpg; 04-15-09 at 08:59 PM.
    04-15-09 08:54 PM
    QuickMessage - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

But keep in mind any text added will come out of what is allowed in the message it's self.
    Wouldn't it just be easier to make an AutoText?
    04-15-09 08:55 PM
    04-15-09 08:59 PM
    Wouldn't it just be easier to make an AutoText?

To each his/her own I guess, personally I never understood the desire to add a sig to a text.
    04-15-09 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. Autotext is the chit. I've done a lot of reading on here and have taken in a lot since getting my BB. My first few days with it I wanted to take it back but told myself give it a few weeks. Well I'm sold. I love my BB to death. Wish I had gotten 1 a long time ago. Anyway, thanks for the help. It's much appreciated...
    04-15-09 09:30 PM
    Thanks for the info! Now I can tell my sis how she can end every txt with

�<Gh3tT0 pRiNc3s5>�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:24 PM
    great tips everyone! I dont have a sig because like some already said, it uses your letter allowance. plus most peole you are txting already have you in there phone so they know who you are. I find them annoying when people txt me with a sig. But whatever floats your boat! enjoy!
    04-16-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD