Can some one help me PLEASE! I am following the CB instructions to add RT's to my Curve; but when I click on download the tone opens up Windows Media Player and I can't get the RT. I know it is something simple that this newbie is doing wrong! What is it?
    04-04-09 06:42 PM
    Are you using Internet Explorer 7 or FireFox?
    You should be getting a pop-up window that asks if you want to open in Media Player or Save the file.
    Can you Right Click, Save as & save the ringtone to your PC that way?
    04-04-09 06:51 PM
    Once you download the ringtone file to your PC, enable Mass Storage Mode on your BB then copy the ringtone to your Blackberry/Ringtones folder on your media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:04 PM
    Using Windows Vista.
    04-04-09 07:14 PM
    Have you tried the option to send the RT to your email address? That is how I send mine, and never had a problem. They usually arrive to my BB within 30 seconds.
    04-04-09 07:18 PM
    No, do not have data plan using wi-fi
    04-04-09 07:33 PM
    I've been able to save it to media player and transfer it to the sync column but it will not transfer to the BB
    04-04-09 08:02 PM
    Can some one help me PLEASE! I am following the CB instructions to add RT's to my Curve; but when I click on download the tone opens up Windows Media Player and I can't get the RT. I know it is something simple that this newbie is doing wrong! What is it?
    I think I found a solution..
    Open up Media Player & click on File Types tab & un-check MP3 Audio File (MP3)
    You may have to reboot your PC
    Try to download a ringtone (MP3) to your PC & you hopefully you will get the download popup window on whether you want Media Player to play or download the file to your PC. Do NOT hit the check mark lower left of the pop up window or you will have a problem again.
    Hope this helps & plz let me know whether it worked or not.
    04-04-09 08:05 PM
    Thanks SkyGeek, but no dice! I am f**&ing pissed; best for me too just stop b4 I really screw something up!!!
    04-04-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD