I got an email the other day with a Mac iCal Calendar event (Ie; Lunch meeting at 12:30, with Marketing dept) attached to it.

Normally if I'm checking email on my Mac or a PC for that matter I would just click accept or something to that affect and it enters it in to my calendar.

My questions is how do I do this on my BB so that it enters it into the BB calendar? I tried but couldn't figure it out.

I don't know if this helps but I use Missing Sync and my calendar info, which is iCal, is from my MAC

Thanks in advance and thanks to all who've helped in the past. I'm not sure what is more addicting these forums or my first ever BB.
    12-28-07 05:50 PM
    When you receive a calendar invite you just hit the menu key and select "Accept." If that's not coming up then resend the service books to your device.
    12-28-07 11:51 PM
    John,

Thanks for the reply however it doesn't give me the option of "Accept" and what are "service books" and what do you mean resend them?
    12-29-07 04:15 PM
    If you're on a company BES server, your BES Admin will need to resend the service books from the BES.

If you're using BIS, then you need to log into your BIS account and resend them.
    12-29-07 04:22 PM
    If the other suggestions don't work, you can try Empower Pro. It has a feature to create a calendar item, or a task, from an email.
    12-29-07 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD