My bb 8310 has been up and running for awhile and recently I have tried to add an email address and it just stays on the "requesting" screen forever. I have tried this through the set up wizard and through the "add internet email icon", same result for both. I have TMO and an 8310 and cannot add an email to me bb. Any thoughts?
    05-16-09 07:48 AM
    https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/Default.aspx
    Go there on your pc and try doing it.
    05-16-09 07:50 AM
    WOW, this is conflict to your MMS post. There you said you are getting email. here you say you cannot set it up. If all you get is requesting while trying to set it up from the phone, then can you browse to other sites?

If not then the problem can be a couple of things, first go to options>Advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now.

1. make sure your data is working by browsing the net, if not,

2. call TMO and make sure you have a data plan.
    05-16-09 07:55 AM
    Good point Lastraid. I might have made the mistake of assuming the OP was adding another account to the device.

Congrats on your GOG status too.
    05-16-09 07:57 AM
    Good point Lastraid. I might have made the mistake of assuming the OP was adding another account to the device.

Congrats on your GOG status too.
    Thank you
    05-16-09 07:58 AM
    I can receive email messages from when I originally set it up, the problem is adding another email address, which is what it wont let me do. It just says requesting. I did what you suggested, options, houst routing and register and it says registration successful, but no go on adding an email address. Thanks!
    05-23-09 07:07 AM
    Am i missing something, that looks like the TMO website? Can I add an email acct to my bb from that site? Thanks!
    05-23-09 07:09 AM
    Yes it is the TMo site. Scroll down and you will see blackberry internet email. Go in there and do it.
    05-23-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD