I am new to BB and have hit a bump in my quest for BB success. When I powered up last Thursday I was so jacked up I went through the setup wizard and added my primary e-mail account. Today I went to add another e-mail account and was propted for my username and password. I assumed it was talking about my e-mail account but obviously not. I eventually put my name in the username box and selected the forgot password button and recieved a message that my password had been sent to my device. My problem is, I don't know where in my device it was sent. I have lived on this site in these forums for the past 6 days and have gained a wealth of knowledge from all of you. I figured if I could get direction, this is the place. You guys are great. BB Curve 8330 Alltel.

Thanks
    P.S. I'm not a post virgin anymore.
    01-20-09 08:08 PM
    it should have sent a temp password to your sms inbox. If you can't find it, don't keep trying, call customer service and they can reset your password and username for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 08:26 PM
    I did it twice but never received a SMS. Thanks for the advise. I will call CS like you suggested.
    01-20-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD